Context of Practice - Publication Mock Up

Mock up of booklet

I've made a rough mock up of the booklet so that I know which of the pages go where and which content to include and in what order:














I have also decided the size formats for the booklet. I think it needs to be quite small to fit with the inconspicuous element, so I am going to make each single page 15 cm tall and 12 cm wide. This also makes printing easier as each double page spread will fit onto an A4 sheet. 


I have set up the InDesign file to fit these measurements with a 9 column grid:





I have also decided upon a final colour scheme for the booklet:



and I have decided to duotone all of the images I use, and incorporate blocks of the light red and beige colours into the design layout of the booklet.

Wednesday 8 May 2013 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply