Context of Practice - Publication Logo Developments

Logo and colour scheme developments

After leaving the publication for a week I have come back to it now to try sorting the aesthetics out to push myself into deciding on a concept.

I liked the idea of removing the majority of the words from the logo and leaving it as simply the initials of the name so I have added these to the colour experiments I have tried: 


Red, black and white combinations:



Teal, black and white combinations:




Teal and red combinations:



After a bit of experimenting, I decided the full logo was stronger, and started looking into proper colour schemes, such as using variants of one single colour:





I definitely think the red colour combinations are stronger in terms of looking professional and academic although at this stage, I wouldn't rule out the green ones completely. 

Tuesday 7 May 2013 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply