Publication - Research - Existing Semiotics Publications

Contextual Research - Looking at existing publications


Visible Signs - David Crow







Key Terms in Semiotics




The Subject of Semiotics - Kaja Silverman






Semiotics: The Basics - Daniel Chandler







From looking at the textbooks I'm using for content from a design point of view, they are all very text heavy and difficult to break down the content. I have found it hard to digest everything when reading the content purely because there is so much of it. In my publication, I plan to break the content down into little chunks of information so it is absorbed by the reader easier. I also want to add colour and imagery into the book to help break up the text, but not necessarily simply as examples. 

Wednesday 9 May 2012 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply