Context of Practice - Publication Name & Logo Development

Naming the publication and beginning logo ideas


I still need to work out the message but I have decided that as it is based on the theory of 'field and habitus' that the theory name would make quite a fitting name for the booklet/project.

I decided to start putting some visuals together in the hope that that would inspire me with the content/concept and I began by experimenting with putting together the words 'field & habitus' in different typefaces and layouts to form a logo.














I have decided the last logo development is the one which I am going to go with for now using the typeface 'Big Caslon Medium'. 

I have also looked into the format for the exhibition booklet:

 
and mocked up a quick example of the logo on the front cover to show the kind of visual style I want to go with in the crit tomorrow:



Sunday 14 April 2013 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply