Context of Practice - Publication Crit Feedback

Crit feedback 

For the crit today, I took the same presentation boards as I did for the last one and the logo developments although I didn't end up showing them as the crit was with different people than the last time so it was a chance to get a different outlook and different opinions on the concepts. 

This is the feedback I brought back from the session: 


I was disappointed that there wasn't much more that anyone said other than that it was an interesting topic to work with and that I would have to be careful not to offend people. Fred suggested taking it down a much more fun and light hearted route than I had been thinking of which has now left me more confused than I was before the crit as to where to go with it. 

I could change the concept to be more like '10 things to do in an art gallery' as a bit of a joke, but I really don't know how I would bring the theoretical research into that. 

Monday 15 April 2013 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply