Design For Print & Web - Typography Exhibitions

Another look at the use of space and layout in exhibitions 
- with a focus on typographic exhibitions

History of Typography Exhibit



This exhibition space cleverly uses the white space with the contrasting dark works on display draws attention to the work in a very sleek way without it being uninteresting. This style however wouldn't work for my proposal as I am looking at how type is being used within different environments. 

'Standard Deviations' Typography Exhibition MoMa | Midtown NYC | photo - Marika Järv


This style of design and use of space is also not completely the way I want to structure my exhibition. The layout of artworks and so on is effective for the purpose here, but is a little too 'clinical' for the way my exhibition would work. 

Friday 18 January 2013 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply