Context of Practice Task - Define Yourself

1. Where do you consider home?

- Although I was born in England and lived here until I was 13, I consider Denmark to be my home.

2. What languages do you speak?
- English and Danish, some French and Spanish, and can understand Swedish and Norwegian.

3. What are your top 3 most inspirational life experiences?
- Working in a pre school in a township in South Africa in 2007
- Moving to Denmark
- Choosing to study art & design

4. Where is your favourite place in the world?
- I love Copenhagen, and I consider it to be home, but my favourite place has to be Khayelitsha, South Africa.

5. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
- Salad

6. What are your three best personality traits?
- Listener
- Patient
- Understanding

7. What are your three worst personality traits?
- Perfectionist
- Lack of self confidence
- Worrier 

8. What are the three things you are most interested in?
- Design
- Language
- Culture and anthropology

9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Cape Town

10. What are three things you absolutely hate?
- Cockiness
- Baked beans
- Baileys Irish Cream


Three pieces of design which relate to me:

South African flag
http://www.theodora.com/wfb/south_africa/south_africa_flags.html

Scandinavian Airlines boarding pass

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/129266/
Map of Leeds City Centre




Friday 27 January 2012 by Andrea Hannah Cooper
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply